Chronological Reading Through the Bible
Beginning August 19, 2012 our home groups will begin reading through the Bible chronologically. This will be an exciting time for everyone to come together, read the Scripture together and then discuss it in our home groups. We are looking forward to how God will grow us and how He will reveal His will through His Word. This is open to anyone that wants to join and certainly is something that anyone can jump in throughout the year.
This will be an exciting study for our home groups. Being able to read through the Bible in a year and to be able to discuss it with other believers will greatly enhance our spiritual growth, community and ministry. The study will follow: A Reader's Guide to the Bible: A Chronological Daily Bible by George Guthrie
The Reader's Guide to the Bible: A Chronological Reading Plan by George Guthrie invites readers into the world of the Bible and offers guidance for walking day-by-day through its pages.
- Offers a daily Bible-reading plan that enables people to read through the Bible in one year
- Offers daily help coaching in how to read an assigned portion of Scripture each day
- Lays out the biblical story in 3 acts and 17 scenes to familiarize readers with the framework of the Bible's story
- Daily commentary provides orientation for reading Scripture on a day-by-day basis
- Small-group discussion questions are provided at the end of each week for processing the week's readings with others
- Three foldout timelines help readers keep track of their place in the biblical story
Contact us for more information about this exciting study. This is not a closed study or something that you have to start at the beginning. Feel free to jump in and join us.